Monday, January 16, 2017

CAGE THE ELEPHANT "Tell Me I'm Pretty" Vinyl

 Vinyl Day!!! Well today on vinyl I have the latest album from rock band, Cage The Elephant on vinyl. "Tell Me I'm Pretty" is Cage The Elephant's fourth album and was released in December of 2015. Little bit about these guys, in 2006 they formed in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and by 2008 Cage The Elephant decided to move to London before the release of their first album. Since then this band has done many great things including touring with The Black Keys. Oh yeah and these guys got nominated for a Grammy on their third album, "Melophobia". This 2015 release is a great one, sounds perfect for vinyl too! It is one of those "listen from beginning to end" kind of records with all 10 tracks ending up to be pretty satisfying. While visiting friends in Washington D.C. we went to a record store in Georgetown and I came out with a few records, but was looking for CTE's new album. It was on the walk back that we found an Urban Outfitters, it would be here I located what I was looking for, the "Tell Me I'm Pretty" LP.




I will share with you, a nice relaxed track from this album.
Cage The Elephant - Trouble


Cage The Elephant links below

Keep Your Day On Play!





No comments:

Post a Comment